Saturday 7 July 2012

SAGA, part 3. Already?

Hi everyone. I still have until tomorrow to paint a full 6 points Saga Warband. it's possible since I'm cheating a bit, but then, I don't think I'll be able to post, so I think you should be able to see them on Monday. Anyway. Here is my third point, 4 Hearthguards. Easy and fast to paint. About 3h for the lot, because I did something else at the same time, but shhhh







Et hop, 4 Hearthguards qui me font 1 point SAGA de plus. Il m'en reste donc 3 a peindre pour reussir le pari lance par Vincent. C'est jouable, vu que je vais tricher un peu... Ces 4 figs representent environ 3h de boulot, vu que j'ai fait d'autres trucs en meme temps ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Seb, love the ship shield.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep some nice stuff, hope you hit your target

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non seulement je suis bien d'accord avec les commentaires ci-dessus, mais en plus j'ai bien l'impression que tu seras dans les temps !

    ReplyDelete