Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Crimean war in 10mm: the Russian horde

Hello everyone.

I finally managed to take some time to write something down. My new job takes a lot of time, and finds me knackered at the end of the day. However, I paint from time to time, and I've decided to continue my 10mm project. What you will get today is 2 regiments of Russian hussars: Kiev and Ingermanland. The minis are from Magister militum, because Pendraken don't do them, sadly.  I've also added as an extra, two British heavy dragoons to represent Lord Scarlett.







13 comments:

  1. very nice. reminds me to get my guys finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You were one of my inspirations to start this project.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely splendid and great to have you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have trouble keeping up with the lead mountain, but I try...

      Delete
  3. Très beau retour Seb, je suis très impressionné par les détails en 10mm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Phil. J'espere avoir bientot de quoi faire de belles batailles, avec des hrdes de figs

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Painting hordes is always a pleasure for the eyes

      Delete
  5. Great painted minis Seb!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete