|There's only part of the primed stuff here.|
- some medieval civilians in 28mm, From Perry. They were sent by Big Lee when I had won his giveaway draw. They will be perfect for the first themed bonus entry.
- Some Gladiators from Foundry
- The Franco-Indian war minis Loki sent me for the charity.
- A lot of 15mm ACW, for my Longstreet army. The guys at the club would like to start in January. Well they might not be entirely painted by then, but at least they will be based and therefore playable ;)
- the camp for my Carthaginian army. And it will be used as a bonus entry too.
- some Slaves in 15mm. I still haven't finished my Spartacus' army!!!!!
- the entry fee for the challenge. It could count as two bonus entries, if I do it well;)
- some biblical suff in 15mm, since I'd like to enter an Art de la guerre competition later in 2014.
On the gaming front, I played another game of Longstreet last week, and it was a blast. I played in 6mm and took some pictures. So, you can expect a battle report quite soon.
Good luck for the challenge SebReplyDelete
Best of luck Seb... I've managed to get a whole load of stuff prep'd but how much I'll actually manage to get painted in the time frame - I just don't know!ReplyDelete
good luck SebReplyDelete
Good luck with the challenge Seb!ReplyDelete
I want to see those biblical figures as I've never seen any painted up before. Good luck to you Seb!ReplyDelete
You'll see them soon enough AnneDelete
A nice to-do list...it seems all the challengers are doing these this week. Good luck with your target and I look forward to seeing your entries.ReplyDelete
En voilà de beaux projets! Le camp, les civils médiévaux et l'armée biblique me donnent très envie de voir le résultat...Bonne chance à toi!ReplyDelete
Looks like it will be a fun challenge for you, best of luck.ReplyDelete