Tuesday 24 May 2011

Here come the British cavalry


If you read my previous blog, you'd know I already painted a lot of British units for my friend JBB. Well, I think it's time for me to paint a little bit faster. So I fast-painted the 3rd and 4th squadrons of the 12th Light dragoons (Prince of Wales). Figs are from Old Glory.



To be honest, I undercoated in Brown, then generous washes and inking with brown, sepia and black colours. The uniform is also quite simple to do, so a really fast paintjob. I think I may be able to finish the rest of the unit in the days to come.




Salut à tous. Je reviens à la peinture des Anglais de JBB, car il faut impérativement que je la termine rapidement. Du coup, voici les 3e et 4e escadrons du 12e Light Dragoons à Waterloo. Les figs sont des Old Glory. Peinture ultra rapide à base de wash et d'encrages. §Je ne me prends plus la tête. Je fais du mieux possible (comme si c'était pour moi, faut pas déconner quand même) mais j'accélère la production.

7 comments:

  1. Wow they look great very nice work for and you say that it was fast painting well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a great fan of old glory normally but they turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.
    @Angry Lurker: well, though they're far from perfect, the Old Glory paint rather well So, I'm okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work if as you say it was fast..
    How did I connect to my account? It took ages..I went to blogger..no help..I tried to post on other blogs (it asks you to register to do so), I did, but nothing happened. So I searched my account out on google. it came up under google accounts. There is a section called "show saved data on this account" next to "dashboard"..I clicked on that..it showed what would normally come up when I look at my blog..I put my code in and it worked...since then it´s been ok.
    Salut
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paul. That could have been the way to "save" my life, but when I read your comment, the problem was over. Thanks again, and I'll keep this solution in mind if...

    ReplyDelete
  6. quelle classe tes rosbifs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci à toi Maxson. Ton style n'est pas mal du tout non plus ;)

    ReplyDelete