Wednesday 20 February 2013

New bits on the block

Foreword: First I've put a translation thingy on the right for those who don't read English nor French very well.
En francais: j'ai mis un traducteur sur la droite, et j'ai mis a jour mon rapport de bataille d'hier, avec la VF (veinards). Vous n'avez qu'a cliquer.

Now. The painting challenge is still underway, and I admit I won't be able to be in the top 10. I'll try to stay in the top 15 though. But to acheive this, I have to continue painting. So first of, I finished the Chinese general for my friend Chris, minis are from Museum.

Revenons au challenge de peinture. Je n'ai plus aucun espoir de terminer dans le top 10, tout au mieux esperer rester dans le top 15. Mais pour cela il me faut vraiment continuer a peindre. Donc, voici aujourd'hui le general chinois qui rejoindra ses petits copains dans la nouvelle armee de Chris. Les figs sont des Museum.






And then, I finished the wagon that will be part of the TYW camp. Once again, it's from Museum, but I added a Donnington one to make this scene a bit more lively. Next, the generals.
Puis, j'ai termine ce qui sera partie integrante de mon camp pour mon armee TYW: un chariot rempli de tonneaux, toujours de chez Museum. J'y ai ajoute une Donnington pour rendre la scene un chouia plus vivante. A suivre, les generaux.


 

6 comments:

  1. I thought these were a fantastic entry Seb and a wonderfully tempting period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Michael - these were a fantastic entry Seb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. t'arrête jamais toi !
    très chouette tout ça
    et j'adore ce grand écart géographique et chronologique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of detail painting here for figures so small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff, Seb. I especially love the beer wagon camp. Well, if it was my camp, those barrels would be full of beer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe, le chariot, j'veux le même! Très beau travail...
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete