Tuesday 16 July 2013

Don't worry, be happy

Oh my. Quite a lot of days have without a post. Well, I have to say, a lot is going on at the moment, and I don't really have anything to show you. Or do I?



First, as everyone of you knows, the heat here in the UK is really debilitating. Indeed our flat s too hot during the evenings to paint. Damn the English weather. Then We've started potty training our daughter... No comment there. But wait,! It's not over! Since we couldn't reach an agreement with our landlord, our lease is not renewed, so we have to find a new home, and pack our stuff before the 31st of August... Yeah well, I really prefer reading a good book instead of painting, and I haven't touched a brush for....Well, when was the last time I published something about my minis?



On the other hand, I really have some good news! First, I learned I had won Lee's million hits giveaway. I will be soon the owner of some nice Perry stuff. Kewl! Oh, I almost forgot: I HAVE FOUND A JOB! I should start in September, I just received the contract and have to sign it. YES!

Oh and I also have a new project, but shhhhh


Ben mon cochon, si je continue a espacer mes publications autant, je pourrai bientot arreter la blogosphere. Heureusement, j'ai une bonne liste d'excuse: 1/ il fait vraiment trop chaud sur Londres et du coup impossible de peindre; 2/ On a commencer a apprendre le pot a notre fille. Je vous passe les details. Et enfin,  3/notre bail arrive a terme et nous n'avons pas reussi a nous mettre d'accord avec le proprio pour les conditions de renouvellement. Du coup, il faut qu'on soit parti d'ici le 31 aout...

Bon, j'ai quand meme de quoi me rejouir: j'ai tout d'abord gagne au tirage organise par Lee pour feter sa millionieme page vue... Yes, des Perry sont en route. Et puis surtout: J'AI TROUVE DU BOULOT! Je viens de recevoir le contrat, que je vais signer, et a priori je commence des debut septembre!

Et pis j'ai prevu de quoi commencer un nouveau projet.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the prize and a new job, this heat is killing me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que de changements! Alors bravo et courage...
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete