Saturday 19 July 2014

Paint Table Saturday: ready for the holidays

Hi everyone.



I told you I had picked up my brushes once again. Today is a bit special, since I'm going for three weeks in places where I won't be able to be connected. But at the same time, I should have enough spare time to paint a bit. I have therefore prepared some stuff:








A small batch of 16 Xyston hoplites  I inted to paint as some sort of black guard, of some tyrant. And next, a s***load of Romans, from Old Glory and Essex. They were amongst my first minis, at a time when you had to buy what you could lay your hands on.... But more importantly, why Romans!!!! I keep saying that I hate Romans. Well, they're for my Spartacus army, and some other projects too ;)

See you in a bit more than 3 weeks.





7 comments:

  1. Lots to keep you busy there Seb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the holiday and will look out for the results

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing these finished when you get back from the wilderness. enjoy your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnes vacances ! et bonne peinture ....
    à bientôt !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great and safe holiday, Seb. Get lots of painting done but also get some rest.
    Cheers,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola
    Madre mia que mesa te as preparado
    seguro que no te aburres
    Estaré a tentó
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete