Thursday, 17 July 2014

Syracuse versus Bosphorans: the third episode in my epic saga

Hello everyone.

Being on holidays at your parents' home has a certain appeal: food, nice change of scenery, big garden, and lots of free time without your child...

I've prepped a lot of minis to paint this coming weeks, and I also take time to create videos about my games. Those batreps take a bit of time to do, but I really enjoy doing it. I hope you do too.

Anyway, this time, I played against Karoline, a very nice young woman from Northern France. Though young, she is experienced, and I knew my Syracusan army would be in for a tough game.

7 comments:

  1. Enorme! Super boulot, Seb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Désolé pour le retard, j'étais en Irlande...en je me précipite donc pour te féliciter de ce super boulot, une fois de plus. Et bravo à Caroline, on sait tous que ce n'est pas facile de survivre dans ce monde de brutes!

    ReplyDelete