Thursday 15 December 2011

The last horde...

Finally! The Gauls are now all painted. Phew. They were a bit of work but I like the final result. I know, I know, I have to do the bases, but it shouldn't be long now ;)



And here is the final sight from the Roman lines:



I am now the proud owner of five trained warbands! Ah, Playing Hannibal in italy can be so rewarding. And mean too. To complete this project, I still have to paint two units of light horse and the camp, very cannaesque.

Allez hop, voici donc pour vous fidèles lecteurs ma dernière unité de Gaulois. Ce sont tous des vétérans qui ont déjà tâté (et massacré) du Romain, et qui en plus sont bien commandés. Que dire... Ben ils sont très très méchants, et j'ai pris beaucoup de plaisir à les peindre. Il ne me reste plus que de la cavalerie légère et mon camp à peindre. Ceux qui me connaissent savent que j'ai une petite tendance morbide ^^

5 comments:

  1. Encore de belles réalisations.
    J'attends le camp avec impatience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui, nous voulons des prévisions sur le camp!!!!!
    luca

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say about the camp is the title: "After the battle"

    Le titre du camp sera "après la bataille"

    ReplyDelete