Wednesday 21 December 2011

Of Sickness and Rome

Hi Gents. Sorry for not having posted this last coule of days, but my daughter got sick... then my wife... then I... Oh dear. At least we should be ok for Christmas ;) Anyway, I wanted to show you another Roman unit but then, I was stuck in my bed. So, now I'm feeling better, let me show you an other legion unit for my friend. They're Marian Roman from Corvus Belli. I really enjoyed painting them, but Corvus should really do something about their shields. it's a nightmare to make them stick to the arms...





Salut à tous. Je voulais vous montrer cette unité avant mais hélas, ma fille est tombée malade, puis ma femme, puis moi... Bref, pas évident de faire quoi que ce soit dans ces conditions. Bon, la situation s'arrange et tout le monde devrait être d'attaque pour Noël. J'en profite donc pour vous montrer ces 8 nouveaux légionnaires pour mon ami. Ce sont des Marius de chez Corvus. Autant j'ai adoré les peindre, autant j'ai détesté coller les boucliers. Le soclage arrivera bientôt. 



3 comments:

  1. These are very nice painted minis!

    And I really hope you'll be allright for Christmas!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alors joyeux Noel, en espérant que la forme reviendra...
    En tout cas les boucliers sont sympas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice!!! Hopefully we'll arrange a day for you to come over and have a game with The Rejects after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete