Monday 12 December 2011

More Gauls, sorry...

Well, what can I say... When we start painting some Gauls, we just can't get enough, can we... So I'm still painting my huge pile of Gallic warbands. This time, I wanted something a bit more "gory". I cut the head from the Essex casualty, and just glued beside it a victorious Gaul.That should impress my opponent.

And then a warm welcome to ian_willey, Peter Celella and Legion games. Join the party lads.


Comme dirait mon ami Boris, on n'a jamais assez de Gaulois. du coup je continue à vider mon stock de warbands... Les figs sont des Corvus Belli, avec un pauvre cadavre Essex. Je lui ai coupé la tête, et chance pour moi, une des figs Corvus avait cette pose victorieuse... Je n'ai pu résister. Voilà qui fera réfléchir plus d'un Romain.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of gore....

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est morbide, mais qu'est-ce que c'est sympa...des vrais barbares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed, love the shields

    Ian

    ReplyDelete