Saturday 31 December 2011

A year in review

First of all, I wish you well for the coming year. Then, like many other bloggers, I did some stats about my hobby and blogging activity. I added those from my former blog which I stopped in may. So, here are the results

I published 117 posts which is no too bad, considering my moving in london, my illness in January...

Now to real and proper stats:


I painted a whole 15mm Napoleonic Anglo-Allied army for a friend: 255 foot, 86 horsemen and 4 guns.


Then I painted lots of Romans for another friend: 111 foot, 33 horsemen plus a donkey and two tents.



And because I like painting for myself, a Carthaginian army for Art de la guerre: 105 foot, 19 horsemen and an elephant.
So, to complete this review, I painted more than 471 footmen and 138 horsemen. It represent a grand total of 755 Marius ( the basic unit of painted minis). it's far from bad though I could have done better. Well happy new year to you all my fellow readers.

Salut à tous. Comme vous avez pu le voir ci-dessus, il est temps de faire un bilan figurinistique. Malgré ma "maladie" en janvier et mon déménagement sur Londres, j'ai pas mal peint. je ne vous fait pas le détail, il est visible. Tout de même, 755 marius, c'est pas mal. Pas de quoi être fier, mais quand même. A bientôt pour 2012 et une année encore très chargée niveau peinture.





8 comments:

  1. Tu as un bien beau bilan

    En voyant tes belles figurines pour 1815, je crois me souvenir que j'ai une boîte chez moi, avec des figurines appartenant à un certain chauve, que je dois finir de floquer (et aussi les drapeaux)...

    Pluche

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too. Having just come back to the hobby post Sept. my numbers fail to impress, though I have managed a few hundred in that period, right now I am upping production due to the contest ;-)

    Post wise on the blog it's still early days but averaging double figures a month so can't moan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed following your blog in 2011, and looking forward to the same in 2012.

    Have a good and prosperous New Year!

    Slainte!

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo pour cette année,et pour ces dernières réalisations...avec une préférence, je l'avoue, pour ces romains absolument magnifiques. Meilleurs voeux.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bravo pour l'année écoulée et bon courage pour la nouvelle !

    ReplyDelete
  6. L'armée romaine est vraiment belle, j'espère que tu as passé un réveillon potable.

    Bonne année 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonne année 2012, Seb et bravo pour ce bilan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonne année et tous mes voeux de bonheur pour ta petite famille.
    JBB (le divin chauve)

    ReplyDelete