Sunday, 12 May 2013

And the first winner is...

Ok people. The crazy week is now over. It's time to make someone happy.



 A week ago, I was offering 4 Blood Bowl miniatures. I got 71 entries (with many of you with more than one entry ;) I entered everyone on the randorm.org website to create a randomized list, and here is the result:






Congratulations to you, Styx! You've earned 4 free minis.

contact me at:
sebastien(dot)gimeno(at)gmail(dottydot)com

Cheers

And see you tomorrow for another lucky winner.

14 comments:

  1. Nice one Seb and well done to Styx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Styx!

    Are you feeling a bit like Santy Claus giving out pressies yet Seb?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Styx, have you painted them yet?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! Looking forward to it!.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Shoot. Sorry Styx, I deleted accidentalyyour comment: No *BEEPING* WAY! KICK ARSE! YAY! Thanks! Sweet baby Jesus! I got new Blood Bowl figs to beat up people at next year's tournament!!!! Thanks!.

      Congratulations.

      Delete