Friday 27 April 2012

One more step

Didn't do much yesterday evening, simply because I went to the club and got to play a game of Force on Force. Sorry no pics this time, but I didn't think I'd play. As always, I really like this game, and I might in the near future start my Sci-Fi project again. Anyway. While mini-me was napping ( though a tad short) I managed to get some painting done on my Mirliton. Now all the bases are done. The nest step will be inking and washing, and then highlights and touch-ups.


This guy will be my ref figure to show you the effects of washing/inking over base colours/ bare metal

Je n'ai pas beaucoup hier car je suis alle au club, et je me suis retrouve a jouer une partie de Force on Force, regle que j'apprecie beaucoup. Pas de photos car APN oublie, desole. Je pense ressortir mes figs SF un de ces jours moi. A part ca, j'ai termine de passer les bases sur mes Mirliton. Prochaine etape, wash et encrage. Et pour terminer, eclaircissements et finitions.



6 comments:

  1. Keep it coming Seb, how come you've based them so far to the edges of the bases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. simply because I don't have any sticks, but loads of bases instead. That's it.

      ;)

      Delete
  2. Looking good...don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work so far. I love Mirliton figures, great detail at that scale. Will they be four figures per base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, for this unit yes, indeed. It'll be a heavy infantry unit, so 4 per base.

      Delete