Sunday 31 July 2011

Some more Oranges?

I know it's a bad play on words, but before leaving for London, I finished painting the Orange-Nassau regiment. I also had time to sand the base. I must say I was badly surprised by this ref from Old Glory. Though they say it represents Nassau troups, we don't have any info about the blister composition. And in fact, we don't how many flank companies minis we'll get. And to add another downside, they're not that easy to spot when unprimed. It's only when undercoated that I saw the most part of them were from the flank companies... Damn! Fortunately, a good paint job helped me hide the details... Now time to go to bed, may plane is at 9. AM.




Juste avant de partir pour Londres, j'ai eu le temps de terminer le régiment Orange-Nassau. Je dois dire que je suis déçu du packaging Old Glory, car impossible de savoir combien il y a de figs des compagnies du flanc. Et bien sûr, c'est très dur à deviner quand elles ne sont pas sous-couchées. Ce n'est qu'après le bombage qu'on voit l'erreur, et dans mon cas, la majorité des figs sont des compagnies du flanc... Heureusement qu'une bonne peinture peut tout cacher ^^

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, enjoy the plane ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot guys. We found what we were looking for in London; Now let's just hope we'll get it!

    ReplyDelete