Friday 21 October 2011

Once upon a time... sorry, a bet... and Romans


In my former blog, I had made a painting resolution: I had to publish 100 posts about painted minis. Well, we're almost at the end of the year, and, if I count each post about painted minis, I'm now at 57 posts published (58 with this one), so quite a long road ahead to keep my promise. Fortunately for me, I took some pictures of my painting sessions before leaving for London, so for the next few days, you'll see what I did, and, of course, what I painted once in London.

And today, you'll see the end of the Roman legionaries for my friend Ludovic... Well, at least the Romans for his Art de la guerre army. As usual, they're 15mm Corvus Belli miniatures. Next you'll see the generals and the camp.




En début d'année, j'avais pris la résolution de poster 100 posts à propos de figs peintes. J'en suis à 57, 58 avec celui d'aujourd'hui. J'ai donc du retard, surtout à cause du déménagement et de l'absence de connexion fiable, mais ça va s'arranger. J'avais pris quelques clichés avant mon départ, et je vais donc pouvoir maintenant en profiter. Dans un premier temps, il s'agira des Romains de mon pote Ludo, avec donc la fin de ses légionnaires pour Art de la guerre. A suivre, les généraux et le camp.

4 comments:

  1. Very good film...

    And very nice painting too...

    Vla maintenant que tu me fais écrire anglais... rhôôôôô

    Pluche

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking battle line
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. ça fait plaisir de voir des beaux romains !

    ReplyDelete