Saturday 1 June 2013

The 28mm snake... Ok, another skirmisher

I'm in a good mood. My painting mojo seems to be back. And indeed I've finished another Foundry miniature. It's a javelinman from the same blister. Once again, I've tried a free hand on the shield. I think I'm getting there. Painting 28mm is very different to what I'm used to. I know I've painted some Gripping Beast stuff, but it's not the same. This time, I really enjoy it, and want to try some experiments.


J'ai l'impression que mon envie de peindre revient. J'ai en effet termine une nouvelle fig de chez Foundry, un nouveau javelinier. La encore, le bouclier est peint de mes blanches mimines, et je vous avoue y prendre vraiment du plaisir. Certes j'ai deja peint des Gripping Beast, mais bof. La par contre, c'est completement different. J'ai meme envie de faire des experiences de peinture, c'est vous dire. Bref le voici, et a venir, de la cavalerie:

Anyway, here it is:








Next, probably some cavalry ;)

6 comments:

  1. great free hand, you have taken to these 28's like a duck to water
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lâche rien! Continue dans ce style, c'est vraiment super!!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing fine Seb, bloody lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Môssieur prend goût au 28mm et il y réussit à merveille !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seb,

    they are perfect!
    great freehand work on the shields, I'm jealous;-)
    what style of experiment will you try???

    Cheers

    Gilles

    ReplyDelete