Tuesday 14 May 2013

oh ohhhh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh

Right, I know, very bad title. But if you sing it, you might find it... ridiculous. I know, I know.

Today is the draw for the NAC intro fleet. So a bit of Star Trek is in order, I suppose.


No, you can't enter the draw! Nooooo!

After I initialized the computerised randomned decisional algorithmn, the answer was obvious. With 9 entries and some help from Anne, the winner couldn't be anybody else but...





Tamsin! Well done girl. See you at the club to get your reward! Lucky you.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me do that Seb. Congratulations Tamisin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 to the Tas girl now you have to play something spacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I've won!

    Let me know when you're next at the club and I'll pop along. Now that the Analogue challenge and my Koreans for Campaign are out of the way, I feel like making up for lost months of gaming so should be there much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tamsin! I was going to give them to you if I won - it was clear you wanted them so much! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another win Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't have gone to a more fitting recipient, well done Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, good show old bean ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tamsin, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete