Saturday 11 May 2013

On the last day, I offer my body... Well, not quite

Today is the last day, sadly. I hope a lot of you will get what they want... But for now I've decided to offer something both simpler and more interesting. I offer to.... paint some of your minis, for an equivalent of 60 points, following the rules edicted by Curt.





I'm not a bad painter, but I'm more specialized in 10 and 15mm. But as you know, I've started painted 25-28mm figures too. So, if you have some unpainted lead, give it to me, and I'll paint it for you. Only condition: you'll have to supply the bases, and then I'll do the basing too. Neat, hey.

And today is also the last day to enter the first draw! 


20 comments:

  1. I want your body! (you know what I mean)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, but I'd like a glass of red wine, some soft music and dimmed light first ;)

      Delete
  2. Voilà une offre bien tentante (je parle de ta peinture et non de ton corps ! LOL ) mais je crains trop que la Poste française et son légendaire "lancer de paquet"n'abîme ton joli travail.
    Encore mes félicitations pour cette "semaine de bonté" !
    Bon week-end
    Philippe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je viens de poster un petit billet sur ton "opération je gâte les copains ! " (mieux vaut tard que jamais...)
      http://el-frances.blogspot.fr/2013/05/sebastofig-est-un-grand-seigneur.html

      Delete
    2. Je t'entre quand meme, et je protegerai les figs. Si jamais tu gagnes bien sur.

      Delete
  3. La possibilité d'avoir une oeuvre d'art peinte par Sebastofig , ca ne se refuse pas :)

    Tu peux me comtper !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I'm all up for this one as well.

    Nice one with these giveaways

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'ai déjà une scénette super collector de Sebastofig mais j'en reprendrais bien....en 28mm :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. umpf. that's new! i give you a try...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one - this should be heavily subscribed I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not that much at the moment. Only 9 entries

      Delete
  8. Think I'll enter this one as well

    ReplyDelete