Friday 15 November 2013

Nothing to report. Oh! Warfare is tomorrow

I know I know. Still nothing to show you. Don't despair, I've startd painting once again. Hopefully, if I can plan it well, the British paras will be finished in a week. And then... Most probably some Ancients.

And as for tomorrow, I've finally managed to get an extra day off, just for me! Ok, my mother-in-law is visiting us for a few days, so  I can escape with a free mind. Therefore, I've decided to go to Warfare in Reading. So, stay tuned, I might have some stuff to show you ;) including Studio Tomahawk's future game...

Bon, j'avoue, je reste un gros mauvais, Je n'ai toujours rien a montrer de peint. Mais j'ai repris les pinceaux, j'vous jure. Si tout se passe comme prevu, les paras britanniques seront prets dans une semaine. Et apres, retour a l'antique. En attendant, jai reussi magistralement mon day-off a ma douce et tendre pour pouvoir m'echapper demain. Ok, sa mere nous rend visite pour quelques jours... Du coup, je vais en profiter pour aller a Warfare, a Reading. Je pense donc que j'aurai pas mal de choses a vous montrer, a commencer par des images du nouveau jeu de Studio Tomahawk. Restez a l'ecoute.

No comments:

Post a Comment