Friday 18 May 2012

Just a quick note

 -What are you doing sir?
-I'm writing a note about all my enemies and I'm trying to insert a curse about balloons... Hmm tricky.
-Oh, I'm already terrified sir. I'm scared of balloons!
-Baboons, Baldrick, not balloons...








As I told you yesterday, I was at the club to play Art de la guerre with Eliott, who wanted to have a go at the rules. In the end, he liked them, that's what I can at the moment. You'll get a hopefully detailled batrep as soon as possible, but now I'm a bit busy, I'll be tutoring this afternoon and the whole week-end... Oh, and I managed to get some colours on part of the Romans. There again, a pic asap. But, because I'm a nice guy, I'll give one foretaste from yesterday's game: Eliott was playing a Greek army with some Spartans, against my Carthaginians:





Hier soir j'etais donc au club pour faire une partie decouverte d'Art de la guerre, avec Eliott. Je vous ferais un CR le plus vite possible, c'est juste qu'en ce moment je suis un peu deborde avec tous les cours a domicile que je donne, surtout le week-end. Bref, pour faire simple, Eliott a aime le jeu, c'est cool. Il jouait une armee grecque avec du Spartiate dedans, contre mes Carthaginois. Et pis j'ai aussi passe un peu de couleur sur les Romains, mais la encore, photo a venir.

5 comments: